Infrastructure Team at ServiceTitan is responsible for nearly all low-level backend systems, continuous deployment pipeline, service availability, reliability, and performance. If you enjoy working on mission critical code in a rapidly growing startup environment — join ServiceTitan. We build for perfection, use the most modern tools on Microsoft .NET platform, have an amazing culture, and love to solve complex problems. If you share the same values, you might find yourself in a perfect company!
What you'll do
- Design, implement and improve critical systems and components powering ServiceTitan backend
- Improve the availability, reliability, and performance of our products
- Build tools to increase efficiency of all our engineers
- Identify opportunities to extract or develop systems beneficial for multiple teams
- Improve the security of our systems
- Communicate effectively with other engineers.
What you'll need
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017