Procore is seeking a highly skilled HRMS Manager. You will be responsible for managing and overseeing Procore’s HRMS (Workday) and Employee Surveys. You'll work closely with members of the People team as well as company leadership to ensure that the People data is captured accurately and integrity is maintained. In addition, you will drive the design and implementation of reporting and data analysis. Finally, that will directly oversee the activities of the HRMS Specialist and manage/coordinate companywide employee surveys.
The ability to handle confidential information with the utmost discretion is central to the role. You will be a critical part of all new employees’ introduction to Procore, and as such, must embody the spirit and values of Procore at all times: Openness, Ownership, and Optimism.
This position is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the design, implementation, evaluation, administration, and communication of HRMS in order to support our best in class workforce.
- Lead in the strategic development and implementation of dashboard and reporting requirements to address specific business issues.
- Provide support for HRMS including, but not limited to, researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternative methods to meet requirements.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools; develop and administer standard reports.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Manage and design the mapping of all HRMS tables to ensure accurate data capture that promotes prudent compliance and enables comprehensive reporting.
- Ensure accurate documentation process manuals are designed and updated for all HRMS processes.
- Develop user-friendly procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
- Train staff and new system users on new processes/functionality.
- Lead the review, testing, and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches.
- Collaborate with other HRMS users (Payroll, Accounting, etc.) to ensure the integrity of the HRMS.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of employment regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, applicable laws, and employment legislation pertaining to all personnel matters, and various federal requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years increasingly responsible experience in the development, implementation and administration of HRMS programs. To include but not limited to implementation and enhancement of HRMS.
- Demonstrated experience in project and program management.
- Demonstrated experience with system configuration, workflow management, cost/benefit analysis, vendor analysis/relations and communication.
- Must be proactive in planning and innovative thinking.
- Exposure to or interest in/willingness to learn global support and launch programs worldwide.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.