Workday Solutions Architect
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world's leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
How we LEAD:
As the HCM Solutions Architect, you will ensure all work streams are cohesive and cross functional impacts are considered and mitigated. Have deep knowledge of business processes, security frameworks, integration data and analytics.
How you'll CREATE:
- Lead and manage Workday HCM initiatives.
- Understand dependencies across Workday modules (Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Absence, Time Tracking, Payroll and Benefits) and integrations with other systems.
- Work directly with HR, IT and business stakeholders to understand requirements, identify gaps and risks, suggest alternatives, advise on best practices, facilitate discussions and ultimately drive requirements to sign-off.
- Architect solutions including configuration, security, testing and implementation of new features and functionalities, managing cross-functional impact.
- Develop and implement scalable, flexible solutions that are extensible to future business needs.
- Continuously researches new capability areas within Workday, work with functional SMEs to vet against current business gaps and how the gaps can be remediated.
Bring your VIBE:
- Deep understanding of architectural concepts, issues, and trends in the HR solutions area covering HIRE TO RETIRE business capabilities.
- Comfortable with leading multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritize decisions and tasks effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a strong process management and business orientation skills.
- Must be a team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus.
- 5+ years HR experience
- 5+ years HRIS experience
- 3+ years configuration and support experience with Workday HCM and Core Compensation, and at least one of the following: Absence, Time Tracking or Payroll
- 3+ years' Workday Security experience (domain, business process, assignable roles, intersection, segment, etc.)
- Workday Certification is preferred
- Previous Workday implementation experience preferred
- S. in Computer Science, Engineering, HR-related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, "Gift Week", Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.