Workday Payroll Analyst at ServiceTitan Inc.
The FP&A team at ServiceTitan is growing, as it implements a business partner model across the Company, partnering closely with internal stakeholders. Senior leadership depends on this highly-visible team's timely financial insights and outlook in order to make the most informed operating and strategic decisions for our Company.
We value strategic and analytical insight, at all levels of the organization, and will depend on your work to achieve the extraordinary! You will be empowered to challenge the status quo, dream big and have a massive impact.
Want to work for a great team? We want to work with you as well, so become a Titan! This position supports the Senior Payroll Manager, day-to-day payroll operations for both domestic and international payroll. Complete and assist with all aspects of the Workday Payroll Implementation, Workday workbooks, HCM configurations, semi-monthly payroll close, payroll analysis, audit, reporting, records maintenance and various special projects.
As our Workday Payroll Analyst, you will:
- Researching and resolving day to day Workday US Payroll issues
- Support new requirements for Payroll in Workday
- Creating and Updating Workday configurations based on requirement changes
- Updates, reporting and reconciliation during Workday parallel payroll testing
- Process end to end semi-monthly and special payroll processes in Workday
- Post-payroll activities like posting, bank transfer and paychecks in Workday
- End to End Payroll process review and reporting in OSV
- GTN payroll general ledger review and reconciliation
- Support Payroll Audits for Accounting, WC and reporting in Workday
- Provide support for year-end reporting, and other year-end activities in Workday
- Analyze Workday updates and provide recommendations
- Provide support for various Payroll interfaces in Workday
- Provide support and review to core HCM application
- Complete new release training and make corresponding system updates while increasing the productivity within the department
- Understand and apply Workday and ServiceTitan internal controls and data points for payroll day to day operations
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail to achieve project deadline and objectives
- Manage the new hire onboarding tax reporting and jurisdiction review
- Prepare custom reports following each pay period
- Effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources
- Take ownership for resolving issues that arise and use the experience as an opportunity for the collective team
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- A minimum of 3+ years of end to end Workday experience, most recently in a Senior Payroll, SME level, preferably with a large payroll greater than 750 employees US and international.
- Knowledge of the payroll function including, but not limited to, payroll interface, section 125, payroll processing, tax compliance, time and attendance, and accounting general ledger
- 1+ years of experience moving from one payroll system to another, with a solid understanding of testing new payroll system running in parallel against a legacy payroll system
- Existing and up to date Workday US Payroll Certification
- Workday Payroll, Absence and/or Time Tracking experience
- Strong US Payroll process and tax knowledge
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise best practice
- Thrive in a diverse, fast paced environment.
- Think analytically and can effectively apply logic to solve problems.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate and team with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements.
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan