Your Super is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
WE ARE YOUR SUPER
We are a fun and fast-moving start-up based on improving people’s lives with the power of (super) plants. Here at Your Super, we all work hard and do whatever it takes to get the work done, but we like to have fun while we do it. Going beyond your job description is not out of the ordinary, and the idea of improving the world through the power of plants is what keeps us all going. Working here will inspire you to lead a healthier lifestyle, constantly being surrounded by plant-based treats and Your Super product. While these core values will never change, everything else about the company is constantly changing. Therefore we are looking for versatile people who thrive in a dynamic environment.
After closing our US Series B financing round we are looking to further scale. We have gone from 7 employees to 100, and right now we are looking to grow the team more at this very exciting time. With this employment opportunity, you have the chance to join the team early and become a crucial part of our success.
Are you ready to inspire a huge community of health lovers to live a healthier and happier life?
- Develop a deep understanding of the business - our key metrics, drivers for growth and develop a People Strategy that supports our long-term vision
- Implement and iterate on HR systems and processes to support a workforce that will scale globally from 100 to 500 employees within the next few years
- Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, onboarding, career development, succession planning, retention, DEI, leadership development, performance management, compensation and benefits.
- Participate in the development of human resources policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with employment-related laws and regulations. Design and oversee performance management programs and initiatives with department leaders to achieve maximum effectiveness of the organization.
- Serve as a trusted strategic business partner and advisor to the CEO and the Executive Leadership Team regarding key organizational and management issues, while simultaneously serving as a change agent and leader in support of the strategic vision.
- Identify trends to recommend proactive solutions for attracting and retaining the best talent.
- Build, train, and mentor the People team as it scales activities across talent acquisition, employee engagement, employee relations, organizational development, compensation, and benefits.
- 10-15 years of experience in human resources, learning and development or related fields
- Tenure in a start-up or high growth organization of 250+ employees
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment, lead a remote staff, and achieve significant, ongoing recruitment goals
- Entrepreneurial mindset and drive; understands how to intelligently use resources (i.e. existing content, capital, and talent) to develop and realize a vision
- Possess exceptional people management and facilitation skills; outstanding communication skills and ability to connect with individuals across all levels of the organization
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Dog-friendly office
- Class Pass Membership
- Internal Referral Program
- Paid Parental Leave Program