University Recruiter at Tinder
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:07 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, August 14, 2021
Tinder started on a college campus in 2012 and broke down the barriers - geographic, historic, cultural - that limit who we meet. We went from 1 swipe to 1 billion swipes a day, in 2 years. No technology grows that fast unless it fills a powerful, unmet human need. Today, Tinder is the world’s most popular app for meeting new people. The app is available in 190 countries, and 40+ languages, it’s been downloaded more than 450 million times and led to 60 billion matches, and is the highest-grossing non-gaming app globally. There’s never been a more exciting time to be at Tinder. We are on a course to redefine the way young people meet and connect today, if you would like to be a part of that, keep reading.
Our app started at college campuses which makes university recruiting so important to our organization. Our people team is growing, and we’re looking for a University Recruiter to join our team to help connect, and attract university and fellowship talent to our Tindership (Internship) Program. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead, you will handle full-cycle recruiting for our Tindership and Fellowship recruiting. You’ll be a direct and impactful presence in how Tinder is viewed as an outstanding place to work.
In this role you will:
- Lead university strategies to build our on-campus talent brand to attract diverse talent across tech, product and business roles
- Execute virtual and on-campus events to attract top early talent
- Work closely with our partners DS4A, InRoads, and Girls Who Code on Fellowship recruiting
- Build and maintain positive relationships with universities, professions and career center employees
- Own the full-cycle candidate experience with university candidates through the end-to-end recruiting process
- Extend, negotiate, and close offers for new-grad and intern candidates
- Collaborates with HRBPs on offers that require accommodations or considerations
- Partner closely with employer branding team on recruiting events strategies
- Participate in campus events including but not limited to job fairs, tech talks, hackathons, and virtual events
- Assist L&D team in program coordination of intern cohorts
- Partner with recruiters and Diversity & Inclusion Lead on inclusivity strategies
- Work with the workplace team and vendors for swag ordering, rack cards, banners, and step and repeats.
- 3+ years of university recruiting experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and navigate sensitive information with tact.
- Proficiency with utilizing an applicant tracking system to manage an end-to-end hiring process
- Experience conducting in-person and virtual events utilizing platforms such as Yello, Handshake, Zoom Events, LinkedIn and other social media tools preferred
- Solutions oriented and able to prioritize responsibilities to work efficiently
- Organized and detail oriented in a fast-paced work
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Passion for early career programs and building a bridge from student communities to the workplace.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.