Team and Role Overview:
Relativity is creating the first autonomous rocket factory. Our vision is to build the future of humanity in space -- starting with rockets. We have an ambitious mission, and we understand that it takes a team to achieve it. This role will be working under our Talent Acquisition team where you will help build out our university recruiting program.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives:
As a University Recruiter, you will understand how to attract, engage and foster relationships with students and new graduates.
Additional duties will include:
- Leading new graduate initiatives from start to finish
- Partnering closely with hiring managers to assess and forecast Intern and New Grad hiring needs
- Defining interview process and new evaluation techniques
- Come up with creative hiring solutions for remote hiring
- Own all campus recruiting events--from set up to participation (some travel may be required in the future)
- Recommending ideas and strategies for capturing top engineering talent
- Building brand awareness on Campus
- Creating an engaging environment for interns--from setting up internship events to implementing "buddy programs"
- Administrative tasks such as extending offers
In addition to university recruiting, you may be asked to assist with recruiting for technical roles.
In order to be successful in this role, you should be someone who thrives in ambiguity and is able to lead their own projects into completion. You should have at least a few years of experience building up a university program and already have connections with top universities across the country. It would be a big plus if you have experience within the hardware space as well.
You are someone who is highly organized and creative--improving our current processes to ensure that future intern/new grads at Relativity Space have the best experience.
Lastly, you are someone who can clearly articulate our culture at Relativity and positively influence our capabilities to capture early stage top talent!
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ years of experience with university recruiting
- Experience implementing new processes or optimizing current processes
- A successful track records of hiring top tier new grads/interns
- Knowledge of skill sets in Software, Hardware, Operations
- Highly organized
- Able to travel to events/career fairs/universities as needed
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools such as applicant tracking systems (Lever, Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Suite
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.