Total Rewards Analyst at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:38 p.m. (PST) on Saturday, February 8, 2020
GOAT Group is looking for a Total Rewards Analyst who will partner with the Total Rewards team to provide a broad range of support related to Compensation. We are looking for a person who possesses strong analytical capabilities to help us build out our compensation policies and programs.
The ideal person is someone who loves working with data to produce meaningful insights, enjoys taking on challenges, and wants a role that will continually evolve and expand as the company grows.
What You Will Do
- Participate in compensation surveys; perform analysis of internal and external benchmarking data to support compensation needs, and identify compensation trends.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders to collaborate on the design and implementation of new compensation programs.
- Formulate recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Review requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment.
- Partner with People Relations, Talent Acquisition, and Business leaders in crafting compensation packages that are internally equitable and externally competitive.
- Partner with Head of Total Rewards and People Relations team to manage compensation-related programs, including data prep, auditing, and generating reports.
- Support the management and development of our HR System as it relates to compensation.
- Assist with other duties and projects as assigned.
What You Will Need
- 3+ years of professional experience with shown success in the key responsibilities described above.
- Bachelor's degree in economics, business administration, or related area of study.
- Expert in MS Excel; you'll need experience building dynamic and intuitive Excel models.
- Excellent communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently.
- Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders at all levels.
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description