Are you passionate about finding the best and the brightest? If you combine a passion for technology and outstanding talent sourcing skills, we offer the opportunity to work closely with top Product and Engineering talent for a mission-driven company.
About the Position:
As a Technical Sourcer, you will partner with Technical Recruiters to gain a deep understanding of the hiring needs of the Engineering & Product hiring managers. You will own and drive technical sourcing, finding innovative ways to locate and engage top active and passive talent in the marketplace to support your technical team’s demanding pipeline.
You will also act as an ambassador for ChowNow, getting people excited about us and making sure that they understand our culture and organization.
This is a 3-6 month engagement with the opportunity to transition to full-time based on performance in the role. Reports to the Senior Director of Recruiting. No direct reports.
About the Team:
ChowNow is unique among tech startups in the restaurant space. We power branded online ordering systems for independent restaurants across North America – via websites, Facebook, Google, and through branded iOS and Android apps – and we do it all for a reasonable monthly fee regardless of order volume. We operate this way because of our belief in being fair, sustainable, and equitable with our restaurant partners. And the same goes for our workplace.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves on giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. To date we’ve created over 18,000 apps for our restaurant partners – something that’s never been done before in our category. And as we expand to new markets, further spreading the word about the ChowNow difference, those opportunities to create, build, and grow will only increase. If this sounds like the kind of workplace, and the kind of mission, that appeals to you, we’d love to talk.
Learn more by checking out our reviews on Glassdoor (they’re excellent). Together we can preserve neighborhood flavor, one restaurant at a time.
With 1 Month, You’ll:
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Build strong relationships with Recruiters and hiring managers that you support.
- Work with the Recruiter and Hiring manager to develop creative strategies for engaging top talent through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, etc
- Get your first candidate through the Recruiting funnel and to the final interview loop.
Within 2 Months, You'll:
- Master pipeline management: You will master our internal process with little supervision and serve as a subject matter expert for Product and Engineering recruitment queries.
- Maintain a healthy candidate pipeline to support your requisition load.
- Successfully source and hire 3+ candidates.
Within 3 Months, You'll:
- Successfully source and hire 5+ candidates.
You Should Apply If:
- You have a proven track record of building engineering pipelines of qualified and diverse candidates. (You don't need to know how to code, but understand the basic differences between the UI and databases, and all that's in between.)
- You’ve developed boolean searching skills.
- You have experience developing and utilizing your network to engage and attract passive candidates.
- You have experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Lever preferred.
- You are experienced in effectively managing a high volume of candidates.
- You enjoy writing engaging and personalized messages and have a proven record of high response rates.
- You are hyper-organized with your pipeline and don’t let candidates fall into the black hole.
As one of ChowNow’s core values, “Celebrates Diversity”, we are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. ChowNow is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.