Team and Role Overview
Relativity is creating the first autonomous rocket factory. Our vision is to build the future of humanity in space -- starting with rockets. We have an ambitious mission, and we understand that it takes a team to achieve it.
The Technical Sourcer will be a critical member of our Talent Acquisition team to build and execute sourcing strategies that identify and attract potential candidates for our technical teams that drive us toward our mission of launching the first 3D-printed rocket to orbit in 2021. You are equally strategic and detail oriented, are willing to present creative solutions to challenges in finding top talent, be an expert in the market for talent, and can engage with candidates to deeply understand their experience and motives. You’ll relentlessly focus on helping us build a best-in-class organization by increasing our pipeline of talent and building a network we can leverage for the future.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives
- Source passive talent while maintaining a quality pipeline that results in hires
- Utilize multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify top talent
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within our ATS (Greenhouse) and LinkedIn Recruiter that helps track candidates long term and produce actionable analytics
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, talent mapping, events and sourcing campaigns
- Build and share knowledge of skills, target companies, conferences, and open source communities with recruiters and hiring managers
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative search techniques
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine basic qualifications
- Regularly track pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommend and drive improvements that positively impact talent pipelines
You are an experienced Technical Sourcer with experience helping companies scale their teams. You are the type of person with a strong growth mindset for yourself and are always finding innovative ways to identify, source, and engage with talent across the spectrum. Essentially, you leave no stone unturned.
In your previous roles, you have built robust pipelines for hard to fill roles and are able to engage with hard to find candidates who may not be found on LinkedIn. You are able to balance moving quickly but setting the right expectations with candidates and hiring managers alike. You get excited learning about new teams, roles, and industries. You feel accomplished when someone you have tried to contact and engage with is ready to chat and they compliment you on your creative way of engaging them.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- 3+ years of recruiting or sourcing experience with in-house recruiting team, search firm, or agency
- Proactive approach toward problem-solving; you must be effective at jumping into a project with a high emphasis on completion
- Ability to context switch and multi task in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality; staying cool, calm and collected under pressure
- Excellent communication (written, verbal, presentation), problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Strong collaboration skills with all levels within the organization
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with Recruiters and hiring managers
- Experience developing and executing candidate generation and research techniques
- Experience screening resumes to match qualifications
- Experience engaging and activating passive candidates
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Experience with aerospace roles like Propulsion, Avionics, Hardware, or niche roles
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.