Technical Sourcer at Mothership
| Culver City
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:22 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 7, 2021
We are building the future of freight
Mothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Founded in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today's most innovative companies.
To double down on that success, we’re looking for highly driven and detail-oriented individuals looking to add value, solve problems and join a rocket ship. If that's you, come help us reshape logistics. Together we'll replace tired and comfortable incumbents with a modern marketplace built around speed, ease of use, and fairness.
As a Technical Sourcer, you’ll build and execute sourcing strategies that identify and attract potential candidates for our technical and product teams; acting as a talent advisor to your recruiting partners and hiring managers.
The ideal individual for this position is someone who is ready to engage with candidates to deeply understand their experience and motives. You're confident in your ability to develop a robust candidate pipeline with high conversion from source to offer.
What you'll get to do
- Source passive talent at high-volumes while maintaining a quality pipeline that results in hires every quarter
- Partner with the recruiting team to help with scheduling and candidate coordination
- Utilize multiple recruiting resources and advanced sourcing techniques to identify top talent tracking things like: current company issues, vesting stage, willingness to move, industry interest, tech stack interest etc.
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation within the company's ATS that helps track candidates long term and produce actionable analytics
What success looks like in this role
- 1+ years of relevant technical sourcing experience required
- Proven history utilizing innovative sourcing methods to attract and engage with talent
- 1+ year of interaction experience working with Engineering Managers and Directors, ingesting new requirements, adjusting candidate expectations and updating pipelines accordingly
- Proactive approach toward problem-solving; you must be effective at jumping into a project with a high emphasis on completion
- Ability to context switch and multi task in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality; staying cool, calm and collected under pressure
- Professional, post college level written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
Salary, Benefits & Perks
- Full health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- 401k (4% company match)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in Austin, TX or Culver City, CA
- Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to, let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description