Technical Recruiter at Centerfield
How You’ll Contribute…
- Manage full cycle recruitment – identify, engage, facilitate interview process and hire
- Act as a partner and subject matter expert to hiring managers and department heads throughout the organization to develop profiles, job descriptions, sourcing strategies, evaluation criteria, candidate experience, and negotiate offers
- Compensation analysis and recommendations for highly competitive positions
- Manage inbound applicant pipeline and build passive talent pipeline using innovative sourcing strategies
- Understand the requirements and responsibilities of each role and how each position fits within Centerfield’s growing organization
- Drive recruiting timelines, interview loops, projects, and talent acquisition initiatives
- Assist in recruiting projects relating to candidate experience, employer branding, and recruitment marketing, as needed
- Keep clean candidate data via the ATS system to allow for accurate reporting
- Assist in training and onboarding, etc., as needed
What We're Looking For...
- 4+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience in high growth, fast paced, startup environment
- Experience in recruiting for a variety of technical roles (data engineers, software engineers, devops, product, analytics etc.)
- Ability to manage high REQ loads
- Proven recruiting success in attracting and assessing talent in a highly competitive market, preferably in-house
- Excellent candidate relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to provide expertise and guidance to hiring managers regarding market trends, talent, salary recommendations, interview best practices, etc.
- Strong ATS system knowledge and pipeline management
- Extensive sourcing experience (Boolean) using a variety of different tools and platforms (LinkedIn Recruiter, GitHub, targeted sourcing, etc.)
- Team player & collaborative approach to work
- Ability to work autonomously
- Eagerness to learn and contribute to innovative talent strategies
- Lever ATS System knowledge
- In-house recruiting experience in tech, digital marketing/advertising, or e-commerce industries
- Experience recruiting for multiple locations
- Compensation analysis experience (ERI Data, Radford Data, Payscale, etc.)
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Large breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!