Greater LA Area
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 millions — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you'll do
First and foremost, our team is intrinsically motivated and driven. We encourage each other to be curious, experiment and ask for help. Everyone has a voice - it’s who we are as a team, and it’s how we build great products.
At Lucky Day, we work closely with a nimble team to push the envelope toward outstanding user experiences. As a Technical Recruiter on the Lucky Day Talent team, you will work closely with the Head of People Operations and hiring managers to develop strategies to find top technical talent. We’re seeking a dynamic Technical recruiter who brings a level of motivation and innovation to our team. You will be supporting the talent team by generating sourcing strategies, researching market trends, tracking industry movement, and delivering profiles of strong potential candidates to contact, get on a call with, and close. This position will support a wide range of roles across the team, with a particular focus on technical positions but also, creative, product, growth, and revenue and is able to manage the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing, pipeline management, to offer negotiation and closing for technical and very niche technical roles.
- Regularly report on recruiting metrics and KPIs to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process
- Experience working with engineering executives on technical requisitions, including taking new requirements, creating job descriptions, reviewing profiles and updating pipeline progress
- Deep sourcing experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Creatively source candidates for difficult and niche positions from multiple channels including referrals, research, cold outbound, networking events, and utilizing our robust sourcing platforms as resources.
- Understanding of engineering and how it fits into various types of organizations
- Passionate about Lucky Day product and able to speak to our technology and industry
- Good eye for talent, with the ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Excellent research skills with the ability to dive deep into searches for hard-to-fill requisitions
- Ability to contact and engage passive candidates
- Sharp interview skills with ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Solid tech and industry knowledge with ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences and communities
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well
- Maintain a high attention to detail when entering data into our applicant tracking system so that we can make data-driven decisions.
- Design interview panels, build strong assessment criteria and make sure we stick to our process
- Demonstrated ability to switch gears as priorities change and influence accordingly.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process: source, identify, engage, evaluate, and hire world-class tech talent to join our growing company
- Manage the inbound applicant pipeline, while identifying passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources
- Understand requirements and sourcing challenges of each role
- Maintain a high level of attention to detail and make data-driven decisions
- And other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience at a high-growth startup or agency environment
- Experience sourcing and recruiting tech passive candidates and developing a network in that space
- Experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals
- Tech savvy: Google Suite, strong ATS knowledge (preferably Lever), Microsoft Office, Slack
- Process-oriented; outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Bachelors Degree or higher preferred
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
Read Full Job Description