Clutter is an on-demand, technology company based in Los Angeles that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built an end-to-end logistics and supply chain platform that enables us to offer consumers a much more convenient solution at price parity with the incumbents. We’ve raised $300M from a number of VCs, including SoftBank, Sequoia, Atomico and GV (formerly Google Ventures). We have 700+ team members and tens of thousands of customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years!
At Clutter, we're fortunate to be providing a consumer value proposition that people love and one that makes economic sense - a true product/market fit that few startups ever find. To deliver on our promise to consumers, team members and investors, we're focused on hiring, training and retaining exceptional individuals. This means that we have a very thorough interview process and maintain high performance expectations, but we'll always be transparent with you and respectful of your time.
Clutter is looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. At Clutter we obsess over attracting, motivating, and retaining exceptional individuals, and it all begins with our Talent Acquisition team. This individual will partner with Hiring Managers to build the Engineering and Product teams that are core to the growth, success and innovation of Clutter. While this person will primarily focus on technical roles, they should be open to recruiting for other departments as needed, including operations, finance, accounting, and marketing. This role can either be office-based in Los Angeles or remote.
What you’ll do:
- Partner: You’ll directly partner with Hiring Managers to deeply understand the requirements for all hires, coach on compensation and the competitive landscape, and formulate best outreach strategies to identify and attract engineering and product talent
- Build Relationships: Craft a genuine candidate experience optimizing for long term relationships with candidates
- Execute: Source, engage, and manage top candidates through a full-cycle recruitment process
- Analyze Insights: Analyze recruiting data to drive a smarter, friendlier and more efficient hiring process while implementing creative sourcing strategies for passive candidates
What we’re looking for:
- You are self-motivated and driven with a positive “can do” attitude, coupled with a strong commitment to quality and integrity
- You ask for feedback, and want to grow and develop in your career
- You continuously improve the candidate experience and hiring process
- You provide candid, concise, direct and constructive communication when sharing ideas and providing feedback to Hiring Managers and candidates
- You’ll own and juggle multiple roles and balance moving quickly with providing a great candidate experience
- You look for solutions and impact while having a strong bias for action
- 2-5 years of full-cycle technical recruiting experience in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to solve problems creatively using the resources that are available to you
- Engaging phone presence and the ability to qualify talent across a wide range of technical roles
- Excellent written communication skills
- Ability to make analytical and data driven decisions
Clutter is committed to fostering a fair, inclusive, and equal work environment. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities that we serve, where each team member is empowered to come to work as their true self. Diverse teams are more successful, which is why Clutter aims to be a leader in workplace equality and move both our company and the industry forward.