Full Time Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist-Los Angeles/Bay Area, CA
The Tech Talent Acquisition Specialist will follow the full life-cycle of recruiting exceptional talent. Consistently use best recruiting practices, evaluate job requirements, post, pre-screen and schedule interviews for opportunities based on rapid and ever-changing business needs. The right candidate will be able to hit the ground sprinting with several roles to source and fill.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting job specific colleges, social media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport and creating a resourceful network.
- Establish best recruiting practices and procedures to roll out to all hiring managers, updating as needed.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by creating and placing engaging and exciting job postings, updating postings as needed to maintain consistency for the GreenPark brand.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Conducts other duties and general recruiting needs as assigned
Qualifications - Knowledge/Skills/Abilities/Experience
- 3+ year experience with high volume recruiting, emphasis on Tech recruiting and Start Up culture
- Strong social media recruiting – LinkedIn, Facebook, tech specific job boards, etc.
- Experience with GreenHouse ATS or other ATS programs preferred
- Experience in recruiting the following skills: Firebase, MongoDB, Go, gRPC, Bash, Fastlane, Kubernetes, Unity, React
- Solid skills in recruiting for Backend Engineers, Backend Architecture, DevOps, Game/Unity Developers, Creatives, Various Artists
- Strong computer skills, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, MS office, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Curiosity and interest in e-games and sports
- Good understanding of web-based technologies
- Detail oriented with a proven track record of exemplary candidate placement
- Innovative and creative approach to recruiting
- Results driven
- Knowledge of Federal and State recruitment laws
- Some travel may be required (within California)
- BA/BS Degree preferred
GreenPark Sports creates digital experiences and games for the new generation of sports and esports fans. Our flagship product is a native, free-to-play mobile game played over the top of sporting events, where fans battle to become the undisputed “Best Fans” of their league and season.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.