We are looking for a passionate, purposeful, Talent Acquisition professional with a high level of self-responsibility and drive who would like to join our international recruiting team and build our Product Engineering hub in Amsterdam.
As a Tech Recruiter you will partner closely with hiring managers across the globe to align on hiring needs, you will keep on improving effective candidate selection process to provide our teams with the best talents, who match Miro’s high bar for performance, potential, and our values.
Miro is in a hyper-growth stage - we are scaling up rapidly, hence you will be part of building our Amsterdam hub, contribute with your ideas, practices and share this exciting times with the team.About the Team
There is an ever growing team of professionals in our People team globally and we are in charge of talent acquisition, onboarding and employee experience, L&D, performance management, and talent brand development.
We have a team culture that is highly collaborative and we expect our new team member to contribute proactively to our common projects. We have a lot of freedom and opportunity to choose the tools we need and build out new solutions and practices that will level up the quality and delivery of our teamwork.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career and change the world together with our super talented team!What you’ll do
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their needs
- Source, screen, interview and process candidates for multiple roles in Product Engineering (Product Managers, Software Engineers, Designers, Team Leads, Development Managers, Analysts, Data Scientists)
- Identify and implement best practices and tools for attracting and selecting A-players.
- Constantly network with candidates
- Support the team in participating in talent acquisition events (conferences), networking, HR-marketing activities
- Extensive experience with full-cycle recruiting in a hyper-growth environment
- Experience with recruiting wide range of tech roles, e.g. product, engineering, analytics in Europe
- Experience with managing a large amount of stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline through sourcing
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, optimize their own time and enjoy collaborating
- Stock option program.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for a commute.
- Lunch, snacks & drinks provided.
- Pension plan coming soon.
- Team outings and collaboration.
- Flexible time off.
- Join our inspiring workplace at TQ Central.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 5 million users and 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!