Talent Sourcer (Contract) at ServiceTitan Inc.
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change; and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
Talent Sourcer (Contract)
We are currently looking for a passionate and savvy Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team and manage the first stage of our recruiting process. This role will support our recruiting team with the objective of increasing the candidate pipeline by sourcing candidates, assessing qualifications and positioning them appropriately for job opportunities.
As our Talent Sourcer, you will:
- Source Quality Talent: Assist Recruiters with sourcing unique, specialized or hard-to-fill roles to align with short- and long-term business objectives
- Use Strategic Methods: Source potential candidates with the use of Boolean searches, Linkedin, cold calling, social media, etc.
- Discover & Reach Out: Identify and engage with passive candidates from networking efforts
- Map Strategy: Partner with Recruiters to build effective recruiting strategies
- Ensure Quality of Talent: Provide qualified candidates by pre-screening, contacting potential candidates, and outbound sourcing calls
- Build a Great Pipeline: Aggressively build a pipeline of top talent by sourcing across multiple and creative channels
- Build Relationships: Work with Recruiting Operations Manager to create a scalable proactive relationship building strategy
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 2 years experience in (non-technical) candidate sourcing or (non-technical) talent acquisition in a corporate or startup environment
- Proven track record of success in top quality hires at scale
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. linkedin/social platforms)
- A desire to "seek", "dig", "hunt" and of course, network.
- Ensuring data accuracy in Applicant Tracking System (ATS); we use Greenhouse.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Demonstrated ability to apply creative approaches to business challenges
We are proud of the ServiceTitan culture - it brings together brilliant, genuine and driven individuals in an atmosphere that is positive and inclusive. Check out our culture for yourself:
http://instagram.com/goservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, or genetic information. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great — and there's always room for more.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2018
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company, 2018
Deloitte Fast 500, 2018
Inc 5000 - Best Places to Work, 2019
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017