About the Talent Coordinator (6 month Contract) at Headspace:
We are seeking a Talent Coordinator to join our growing team. This role will report to a designated Talent Partner and contribute much needed operational support to our growing organization. You will help provide best in class service to anyone who engages with our Talent group, both internally & externally as well as play an important role in creatively identifying and engaging top talent as we grow our organization.
The ideal candidate will be an organizational master, possess excellent verbal and written communication, work effectively with internal teams and external candidates, and have the ability to quickly manage competing priorities at a moment’s notice. You are interested in exploring a career in talent acquisition and are eager to learn the basics, whether through sourcing or helping with employer branding projects. Additionally, you hold candidate experience in high regard and love interweaving it into every aspect of your work. You also thrive in a support role and take pride in helping the leaders you're partnered with achieve great things.
This a six-month temp role and we are also open to remote depending on location.
This role will be supporting tech scheduling.
How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Support a fast-paced TA department with all interview scheduling, candidate communications management, travel coordination and by providing a seamless candidate experience with every interaction, both offsite and onsite
- Move the needle on all recruitment activities: ensure that candidates are moving through the interview process, feedback is collected post-interview and candidates are kept in the loop of status
- Greet and tour candidates onsite and make them feel welcome & excited for their interviews!
- Manage conference rooms and partner with the broader People team to ensure the rooms are interview ready, that the AV is set up, and the space is clean
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assist in management, housekeeping and training of our ATS
- Partner with co-team members to ensure hiring teams are kept in the loop on candidate activity & success metrics as defined by recruiters, including reporting
- Juggle priorities as you will be the go-to person for recruiting help and may pitch in on events, projects or digging into the latest creative recruiting idea
- Partner with Talent Sourcers & Advisors on Employer Branding projects and assist with recruiting events coordination & research as required
- Support the Talent team with data input, scheduling & events as needed
- Participate in overarching Headspace goals and projects offering innovative, constructive ideas and suggestions to continue our team’s success and growth
What you’ve accomplished:
- 2-3 years work experience working in a high volume recruiting environment
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and a meticulous attention to detail
- Have an interest in learning the basics of recruiting and potentially developing a career in talent acquisition
- Excellent customer service and relationship management with a high level of professionalism
- System savvy: Google Suite, strong ATS knowledge (experience working with Lever a plus)
- Ability to manage multiple calendars with ease
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive approach to the work you do & team interactions
- Team player & collaborative approach to work
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- Trustworthy with sensitive, confidential information
How we feel about Diversity & Inclusion:
Headspace is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.
*Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Headspace. Please inform our Talent team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
How to get started:
If you’re excited by the idea of seeing yourself in this role at Headspace, please apply with your CV and a cover letter that best expresses your interest and unique qualifications.