Golden Hippo is a young, growing digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010.
Golden Hippo is currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist with a passion for recruitment and HR. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will focus on recruiting, interviewing and hiring top talent for Golden Hippos corporate positions and to create and drive an exemplary talent experience through the interview and hiring process for candidates as well as through onboarding program for new hires.
HERE IS WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At Golden Hippo you have a chance to make an impact. You will have the opportunity to be creative, take initiative and grow. A career at Golden Hippo is more than just a job. It's the chance to work among friends every day, to work and play hard, and to see the results of your work firsthand. We work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open office space
- Highly interactive work with a talented, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
WHAT YOUR DAY IS LIKE
- Maintain a portfolio of open positions and manage full-cycle recruiting efforts to include:
- Analyze open positions and develop a recruitment strategy in conjunction with the Hiring Manager.
- Utilize ATS to post positions on company site and other appropriate websites.
- Source candidates for open positions through advertising, networking, database searches and other means as deemed necessary & appropriate.
- Reviews resumes.
- Conduct screening interviews & schedule interviews for Hiring Managers and Executives as needed.
- Manage the candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process up to the start date of each hired candidate.
- Manage the onboarding experience for new hires, being the point of contact for the new hiring during their first day, conduct new hire orientations, new hire check-ins and other tasks aligned with the onboarding program.
- Make and negotiate the offer.
- Process paperwork as necessary, to include background check information.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- In-house recruiting experience preferred.
- As a representative of Human Resources, this position should have a working knowledge of policies and procedures, including labor & employment laws.
- Great negotiation skills, knowledge of negotiating contracts or employment offers.
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office products, internet databases and social media sites.
- Knowledge and skills in using an ATS system is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast paced environment is a must.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, you can define priorities and follow through.
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo is an equal opportunity employer.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 2019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 2018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/golden-hippo