Talent Acquisition Partner at Medely
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:37 a.m. (PST) on Saturday, April 3, 2021
Medely connects medical facilities with top-quality, pre-screened independent healthcare professionals. We believe that empowering healthcare professionals will bring more open, efficient, and increasingly higher quality to patient care. We are a team of sharp, entrepreneurial individuals who are redefining the way healthcare staffing is done. We are currently looking for candidates to join our growing team who share our enthusiasm for tackling today’s toughest challenges in healthcare.
- Founded in 2016 and having recently secured their Series B, Medely is facing explosive growth in a $3.65 trillion U.S. healthcare market ripe for tech disruption (Forbes, 2019).
- Medely’s staffing platform provides high quality, on-demand professionals to more than four thousand healthcare facilities in over 50 U.S. markets. Their network boasts over forty thousand selectively vetted and credentialed healthcare professionals including nurses, medical assistants, technicians, and specialists.
- Medely has consistently exceeded growth goals and is excited to continue the momentum in 2021!
To realize our growth plans, Medley is looking to hire a full time recruiter. Our mission is to attract and hire the best talent for our teams. In this newly created position, you will be responsible for the full recruitment cycle from positioning Medely as an attractive employer, to job marketing and candidate sourcing, applicant screening, as well as coordinating and conducting interviews. Your focus should always be on creating the best possible candidate experience as well as finding the best quality talent while embracing diversity and inclusion.
What you will do:
- Conduct position briefings and translate them into appealing and precise job postings
- Select the relevant job boards for each role and manage job campaigns from ad placement, evaluation, and analysis
- Review incoming applications and actively source passive candidates
- Conduct initial screening calls to gather all relevant information, then evaluate and qualify potential candidates for the next steps in the recruitment process
- Coordinate and schedule second and final round interviews with the hiring leads and peers
WHY MEDELY: BENEFITS & PERKS
- Competitive Compensation: Based on experience and performance
- Long Term Incentives: 401k
- Healthcare Benefits: Full suite of benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexibility: We believe that work/life balance is important, so we offer three weeks of vacation and ten paid holidays
- Energetic team environment
- Purpose: Join a growing mission-oriented startup that is modernizing the healthcare industry on a national scale!
- Ownership: Drive meaningful business impact on a team that you’ll help build and define!
We're an equal opportunity employer to all. We interview and hire applicants of all backgrounds, orientations, expressions, and identities.
Medley does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. We consider any resume (CV) or biography received from an agency or outside recruiter without prior approval from a member of the Medely Human Resources or Recruiting team to be unsolicited and gratuitous, and such submissions will not be recognized by Medely for purposes of “ownership” of the candidate.
Read Full Job Description