WHO WE ARE
Golden Hippo is a young, growing direct to consumer digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. Our e-commerce platform enables us to do so powered by incredible tech talent. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010. If you're passionate about cutting edge marketing and technology, design, copywriting, video editing, and the operations behind all this, we want to hear from you. And if you are results driven, ambitious, a creative problem-solver, have a positive energy, collaborative and team oriented, and a continuous learner we might just be the perfect place for you!
The Talent Acquisition Partner will create and execute on talent acquisition strategies for the company. This role will partner with the hiring teams on talent resourcing, from a strategic and consultative perspective, consulting our internal clients on recruiting strategy and market trends while also making the candidate experience a number one priority. The TA Partner will partner with Business Unit Leaders, Human Resources, and other leaders within the company to create and implement sustainable recruiting programs to address immediate and long-term staffing goals. The TA Partner sources, recruits, screens, interviews, and recommends candidates for positions at all levels. This role will also be responsible for community outreach and management, campus/university recruiting and relations, and coordinating on-site recruiting events.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
Here at Golden Hippo we work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We pride ourselves in our incredibly diverse workforce. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create, and celebrate a rich, vibrant and inclusive culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life...)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open, inspiring office space
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities such as manager and employee development classes, book clubs, webinars, mentorship program, Hippo Talks, and much more.
- Regular celebrations and happy hours
- Highly interactive work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
See what it’s like working at Golden Hippo!
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Manage recruiting campaigns for client group(s) as directed by VP, TA and/or Director, Talent Acquisition
- Partner with Business to develop an understanding of hiring nuances of the business
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting - all hiring manager communication, job description preparation/posting, sourcing, submit candidates, relationship management, issue resolution, setting process/procedural expectations, coordinating new hire setup/logistics, etc.
- Develop sourcing strategies that maximize the qualified candidate pool
- Research, contact and develop relationships with local universities, community, and professional groups to further promote the company
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate career fairs
- Coordinate and facilitate various on-site recruiting events, e.g. hackathons and meetups
- Participate in local internship programs
- Assist with the onboarding of new hires
- Develop/maintain hiring forecasts and gather feedback on recent hires and service levels through feedback sessions and monthly meetings with hiring managers and HR leadership
- Assist with data entry into applicant tracking system
- Manage/maintain recruiting data and metrics for hiring managers and senior leadership team
- Provide weekly recruiting reporting metrics to Talent Acquisition Coordinator/ VP, Talent Acquisition
- Assist with other special projects as required
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 5-7 years full life cycle recruiting experience, preferably with technology talent
- In-house recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills a must
- Keen ability to identify and recruit passive job seekers
- Experience recruiting in a high volume environment
- Creative and forward thinking approach to candidate sourcing and job promotion
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within Recruiting
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly resourceful, creative, collaborative, motivated and driven
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload and work in a fast paced, ever-changing culture
- Passionate about relationship based recruiting
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Comfortable with remote management
- MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Advanced knowledge of Internet, especially search functionality on job sites
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 202019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 202018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Golden Hippo strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Golden Hippo recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Golden Hippo may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.