Talent Acquisition Operations Manager at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for Talent Acquisition Operations Manager to join Procore’s Talent Operations team. You’ll be responsible for managing and scaling Talent Acquisition systems, compliance, and processes. You’ll partner across the Global Talent Organization, leveraging your operational and compliance background to identify opportunities and improve efficiencies and processes to elevate a high-performing Recruiting function.
This position reports to our Sr. Director, Talent Operations and can be based in any of our US-based offices or work remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Design, implement, and project manage process improvement initiatives to increase efficiencies, ensure reliability and foster a seamless end-to-end recruitment life cycle
- Create and maintain process documentation and partner with Talent Acquisition team on training and change management
- Serve as a key liaison between internal partner groups including Global Talent Organization, HRIS, Legal, and Operations teams
- Ensure all global Recruiting processes meet SOX compliance requirements and complete related audits
- Manage Talent Acquisition Systems (ATS, CRM, & Scheduling Tools)
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in talent/recruitment operations
- Experience implementing and maintaining Talent Acquisitions systems, including ATS, CRM, and Scheduling tools
- Experience with Greenhouse, Workday, Google Enterprise
- Knowledge of Talent Acquisition compliance and executing audits
- Strong understanding of Recruiting and HR functions and interdependencies with other functions
- Intermediate to advanced Project Management skills
- Cross-functional collaboration skills and the ability to manage up
- Strong, clear, and concise communication skills
- Multitasking and agile mindset
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.