Talent Acquisition Coordinator at Golden Hippo
WHO WE ARE
Golden Hippo is a young, growing direct to consumer digital marketing company committed to helping everyone live their healthiest life. We create cutting edge health, wellness, and beauty products and work tirelessly to get them into the hands of the people who need them most - our customers. Our e-commerce platform enables us to do so powered by incredible tech talent. We're growing fast, but our core values remain the same as when we were founded in 2010. If you're passionate about cutting edge marketing and technology, design, copywriting, video editing, and the operations behind all this, we want to hear from you. And if you are results driven, ambitious, a creative problem-solver, have a positive energy, collaborative and team oriented, and a continuous learner we might just be the perfect place for you!
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will will provide administrative support to our Talent Acquisition team. This role will help facilitate an excellent candidate experience as we support our business and attract top talent. The ideal candidate must be well organized, have a strong sense of prioritization, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US
Here at Golden Hippo we work in a lively, laid back work environment with a fully stocked kitchen for our employees to use. We pride ourselves in our incredibly diverse workforce. We intentionally strive to cultivate, create, and celebrate a rich, vibrant and inclusive culture of belonging where our employees feel respected and empowered. We also offer:
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, life...)
- Matching 401K plan
- In-office CrossFit gym with professional coaches
- Yoga and meditation breaks
- Casual, "no dress code" atmosphere and an open, inspiring office space
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities such as manager and employee development classes, book clubs, webinars, mentorship program, Hippo Talks, and much more.
- Regular celebrations and happy hours
- Highly interactive work with a talented, diverse, passionate team
- UNLIMITED room for growth and results-based pay increases
See what it’s like working at Golden Hippo!
WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Create job descriptions and interview guides for new positions
- Facilitate candidate gifting
- Manage candidates in JazzHR Applicant Tracking System
- Post jobs on company career site and all other job sites and resources company works with
- Maintain Talent Acquisition Calendar and New Hire list
- Responsible for employee referral bonus program; contact for short phone screens, track and forward referrals to Talent Acquisition Specialists
- Manage onsite candidates (when back in the office) with greetings and interview coordination
- Compile reports for recruiting metrics
- Schedule interviews for the team
- Survey candidates and hiring managers
- Run back ground checks for new hires
- Support new hires with IT and equipment set-up
- Assist with other recruiting programs, when needed
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED, Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years’ administrative experience
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role, for example Recruitment Coordinator or HR admin/coordinator. Preferably in a high-growth, fast-paced, environment.
- 1-3 years’ HR or Recruitment experience and experience working with an Applicant Tracking System is preferred.
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast pace environment is a must.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, must be able to define priorities and follow through.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, prioritize responsibilities, identify and resolve problems, and adapt to and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office products, internet databases and social media sites.
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment but also is a self-starter and can work well independently.
Golden Hippo is always looking for smart, driven self-starters who are excited to build a place for themselves in one of the most fun, exciting companies in Los Angeles. If you thrive on community and communication, learning from your failures, and embracing the unexpected, Golden Hippo just might be the place for you.
Golden Hippo Company Culture Highlights:
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company in Los Angeles 202019
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Happiness 202018
- Golden Hippo is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Work Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Golden Hippo strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of age (40 and over), ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress and grooming practices), family and medical care leave or the denial of family and medical care leave, mental or physical disability (including HIV and AIDS), marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status, political affiliation, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, race, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, rule, ordinance or regulation.
We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, for applicants in Los Angeles, California, and consistent with applicable laws in other areas.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Golden Hippo recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Golden Hippo may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.