Talent Acquisition Coordinator at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:22 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, January 21, 2021
GOAT is seeking a passionate and driven Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our growing Talent team. In this role you will be responsible for scheduling, sourcing, and programming. Ideal candidates are forward thinking, proactive and passionate about delivering a best-in-class experience for candidates and stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Work with recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers to optimize the interview process and experience
- Craft an engaging interview day for each candidate that interviews onsite or virtually
- Connect the dots between timelines, people, and preferences to make scheduling a breeze
- Track candidates in process and keep the data in our ATS up to date and clean
- Assist with onsite and external events as needed
- Help create and execute on programs and other operations initiatives
- Post and review job descriptions within our ATS and outside job boards
- Review candidate resumes in addition to light sourcing
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- At least one year of administration or recruiting coordination experience
- Laser focused on detail, highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage work time effectively
- Polished and professional demeanor with effective interpersonal skills and excellent customer service
- Strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description