Talent Acquisition Coordinator at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:23 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, August 19, 2020
GOAT is seeking a passionate and driven Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our growing Talent team. In this role you will be responsible for scheduling, sourcing, and programming. Ideal candidates are forward thinking, proactive and passionate about delivering a best-in-class experience for candidates and stakeholders.
In this role you will:
- Work with recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers to optimize the interview process and experience
- Craft an engaging interview day for each candidate that comes in
- Connect the dots between timelines, people, and preferences to make scheduling a breeze
- Track candidates in process and keep the data in our ATS up to date and clean
- Assist with onsite and external events as needed
- Help create and execute on programs and other operations initiatives
- Post and renew job descriptions within our ATS and outside job boards
- Review candidate resumes in addition to light sourcing
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- At least one year of administration or recruiting coordination experience
- Laser focused on detail, highly organized with ability to prioritize and manage work time effectively
- Polished and professional demeanor with effective interpersonal skills and excellent customer service
- Strong sense of urgency in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description