What you’ll do…
- Conduct full lifecycle recruiting including sourcing, screening, scheduling, and guiding candidates from application to offer.
- Write, post, and monitor job descriptions and update as necessary to attract the most qualified candidates.
- Foster and maintain strong relations with AvantStay hiring managers to understand hiring needs and define candidate qualifications and appropriate screening process.
- Act as the champion and representative of AvantStay’s brand and culture to potential candidates and prospective employees.
- Attend relevant and applicable recruiting and networking events; develop relationships with local colleges and universities to source potential candidates and interns.
- Utilize our ATS, Lever, for all candidate review, communication, scheduling, and feedback.
- Drive the efforts to help continuously diversify our team through sourcing and other unique recruitment strategies to create pathways for employment and opportunity for minority and underrepresented populations.
- Use data to monitor hiring success and adjust recruiting strategies accordingly.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruitment at a hyper growth startup required; experience in real estate, hospitality, finance, and/or sales a plus.
- Experience recruiting for a high volume and variety of roles and levels
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and effectively in building robust candidate pipelines
- Possess a client-focused approach that can provide a white glove experience to both candidates and hiring managers
- Proven track record of flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly growing and changing business
- Experience negotiating offers to close candidates
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $60,000-$70,000 + Bonus + ESOP
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office