Talent Acquisition Associate
Greater LA Area
GOAT Group is looking for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Associate to join our People Operations team. The ideal candidate has full-cycle recruiting experience and passion for people, brand, and candidate experience. The role reports into the Manager, Talent Acquisition and will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by managing the recruitment for non-technical teams including Marketing, Business Development, and other corporate roles.
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers - collaborate with them to customize and execute sourcing strategies and hiring plans
- Build and maintain a strong hiring process for all assigned roles, partnering with hiring teams to offer insights as a subject matter expert on recruitment
- Source, build pipelines, and actively recruit candidates through direct recruiting efforts - networking, social media, creative thinking and other proactive recruiting sources to identify candidates
- Track progress using data, drawing insights to make hiring processes more efficient
- Manage end-to-end recruiting process from sourcing, screening, onsite interviews to negotiating and closing offers, with the highest degree of professionalism and emphasis on candidate experience
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- 2+ years of high volume recruitment experience recruiting exempt and non-exempt roles preferably at a tech, fashion or e-commerce company
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously with impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience actively sourcing, recruiting and closing active and passive candidates through innovative sourcing tools, social and job-networking sites
- A clear understanding of brand, the recruiting process, and the importance of the candidate experience
- A high level of discretion and confidentiality regarding hiring and personnel matters is essential
- Proficiency with MacOS, Google Suite, and ATS (Lever)
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and motivation to see the team succeed
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description