Talent Acquisition Associate - Technology
Greater LA Area
GOAT is looking for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Associate to join our People Operations team to support technology recruitment. The ideal candidate has full-cycle engineering recruiting experience and a passion for people, technology, and candidate experience. The role will report into and work closely with the Senior Manager of Talent Acquisition, in addition to partnering closely with engineering stakeholders to ensure continued success with attracting and securing top engineering talent.
In this role you will:
- Create and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers - collaborate with them to customize and execute sourcing strategies and hiring plans
- Maintain a strong hiring process for roles that support our engineering, data, and product organizations
- Source and recruit candidates through different channels (LinkedIn, Github, etc); eager to think outside the box for creative sourcing techniques to identify qualified technical candidates
- Represent the company and serve as an advocate for the candidate, handling end-to-end processes with high standards and a positive outlook no matter the outcome
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- 1-2 years of high volume engineering recruitment experience
- Proven experience actively sourcing and recruiting active and passive candidates through innovative sourcing tools, social and job-networking sites
- A clear understanding of the recruiting process and the importance of the candidate experience
- Team player with a high sense of urgency and motivation to see the team succeed
- A quick learner, a self-starter, passionate, and willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description