Systems Architect, People Operations
Build a high-performing team. Our People Operations team achieves this mission by recruiting the right talent, equipping them with the right resources to make an impact, and growing our Titans into the right career paths that best match their individual talents and interests. We are united in our passion and desire to unlock the extraordinary potential of every single person in our organization: so that we may lose, learn, and win as a team. Every day is an opportunity for change, and for our People Operations team - it is an opportunity to make a positive difference in the employee lives we touch.
ServiceTitan is looking for a talented Systems Architect for the People Operations department. Under the general direction of the Director of Shared Services, this role will be responsible for the management of core HR systems and data structure.
What You'll Do
- Maximize data connectivity, workflow automation, and system optimization for PeopleOps.
- Implement and monitor file feeds for continued connectivity and template accuracy.
- Identify process improvements and automate relevant workflows to reduce manual interventions and transaction time for all users.
- Deposit key HR data sets into Redshift.
- Optimize system configurations and monitor performance to improve PeopleOps effectiveness (Ex: Site content, import tool, downtime).
- Support other PeopleOps teams with general system administration and implementation.
- Conduct advanced troubleshooting and scenario testing for all major PeopleOps systems.
- Validate setup consistency between systems during the implementation of new tools and software.
- Provide an evaluation framework to ensure compliance with corporate systems process.
- Ensure PeopleOps systems and data are coordinated with the larger corporate systems roadmap at all levels.
- Audit all PeopleOps systems for compliance with security requirements.
- Assess data schemas needed to protect confidential employee data.
- Frequently audit internal systems for appropriate admin access and permissions, including third-party access (i.e. attorney, benefits broker, integration partners).
- Execute responsibilities highlighted above in a professional and sensible manner to achieve the desired business outcomes while mitigating operational risks.
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- 7+ years of experience with, and expert-level knowledge of, both UltiPro’s and Workday’s functionalities.
- 3+ years of experience with API integrations and system project management required.
- Working knowledge of Tableau, SQL, Informatica Cloud, and JSON preferred.
- Strong demonstration of analytical and operational thought processing.
- Extremely organized, detail oriented, and a fast learner.
- Excellent communication, written, interpersonal, and client service skills.