We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Welcome.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies. Our mission is to invent, launch, scale and invest in game-changing businesses with the world’s most influential corporations.
Adventure awaits you…
Build innovative businesses from the ground up
We are shaping the next generation of startups, and we’re looking for the brightest minds in the business to help us. Our world-class, multidisciplinary team will challenge you to push the boundaries of the industry. If you have the passion, tenacity, and curiosity to build innovative businesses from the ground up, we invite you to join our mission.
Operations at BCGDV
Our Operations team is the internal force that drives our business forward. It’s where organizational insight meets operational excellence. From Human Resources and Information Technology to Marketing and Finance, they are a dedicated group of one-of-a-kind problem-solvers with a deep commitment to world-class business services.
We’re BCG Digital Ventures. Adventure awaits you.
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
As the Staffing Resource Management Specialist you will support for DV’s Manhattan Beach region, helping make sure that our ventures are staffed with the right capabilities, that our resources are doing work that excites them and aligns with their capabilities, and that our company is practicing efficient resource management. This includes working closely with cohort leaders and regional leadership to monitor capacity and utilization, leveraging external vendors as needed. Lastly, you will be part of a global network of resource management experts and will help to shape our resource management operations
What you'll do:
- Guide, analyze, and work with Venture Partners and GM’s to assemble interdisciplinary venture teams that can deliver timely and successfully on desired venture outcomes / build.
- Coordinate with the NAMR Staffing Team as inputs into appropriate technical & design talent needs and recommendations.
- Liaise with global DV + BCG staffing teams to utilize cross office staffing to add to venture teams for gaps, expertise or other relevant COS needs.
- Work with HRBPs & Cohort leads (as applicable & appropriate) to understand individual preferences, career development needs, career development recommendations including staffing on internal projects or other learning opportunities.
- Proven 2-5 years of experience in a resource management role within professional/consulting services or project based environment.
- Bachelor degree required, not field specificity.
- Understanding of technical and design talent capabilities, process, and workflows.
- High familiarity with working with MS office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships with counterparts and high level stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to navigate putting forth alternative solutions to stakeholders.
To learn more, visit us at BCGDV.com.
Interested applicants may apply through the careers section of the website at https://www.bcgdv.com/. Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
BCG Digital Ventures is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.