(Sr.) Partner/ Talent Manager
Collab, Inc (collabcreators.com) is a Downtown LA based video creator development company and the leading independent network for multi-platform talent. Collab was started by veteran video creators to help make the lives of independent creators easier and to provide everything they need to succeed creatively and financially. We specialize in working with mobile video creators and helping them build their audience and earnings across multiple platforms (YouTube, musical.ly, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, etc). Our network includes over 1,000 of the top social media creators with over 700 Million Followers.
We are looking for a bright, motivated Partner Manager with a competitive drive and passion for digital media to join our growing talent team to recruit new digital talent into our network and support our existing roster of creators. This role is a unique blend of talent discovery, digital strategy, and development. The successful candidate must be passionate about what he or she does, comfortable with long hours, and ready for constant communication with talent from all over the world. He or she should be excited by the idea of a fast-paced environment on the cutting edge of the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate would have a passion for and knowledge of YouTube, and digital entertainment and has experience working within the world of social media influencers within the digital ecosystem. He or she will be a creative solution orientated, highly motivated thinker, looking to strategize and collaborate with internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Heavy focus on identifying and recruiting creators across YouTube and digital platforms to join the Collab Network.
- Demonstrate strategic, consultative and analytical approach with focus on building partnerships with clients.
- Generate leads, qualify opportunities, develop proposals (e.g. negotiate brand integration terms, close deals across all areas on behalf of talent.
- Manage the partner onboarding process from lead to partnered creator
- Build, manage and support a roster of YouTube and digital creators. Foster and manage high level relationships with industry partnerships
- Work one-on-one with clients to develop their content strategy, development plans, and share best practices for audience growth and optimization on YouTube
- Work alongside Brands team to pitch and support ideas to brands and agencies. Be able to provide recommendations for Influencers and rates for branded campaigns.
- Educate current and new creators on Collab’s creator services: content ID technology, Promotional syndication network, clip licensing, and multi-platform support.
- Attend relevant industry events and represent Collab. Identify market trends in real time.
- Provide ongoing reporting on items such as recruiting, new opportunities, and talent development
- 2-3 years of experience in the entertainment industry, preferably in the digital ecosystem and/or artist/talent relations
- Avid fan of YouTube, with knowledge of the MCN ecosystem
- Expertise and interest working with digital influencers across multiple platforms: YouTube, Snapchat, Musical.ly, Instagram, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to pitch, negotiate and close deals
- Proven ability to self-manage and work collaboratively with multiple departments
- Excellent and professional written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, highly motivated personality
- Ability to think outside the box and be proactive in moving the business forward
- Cold-calling and cold-emailing experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401(k) with a company match
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and drinks
- Flexible dress code
- Lots of fun company activities and events
- Free lunch on Fridays