Sr. Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) - R & D at PatientPop
At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drive innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
We are looking for a Senior level Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) to drive people and business initiatives in engineering. The HR Business Partner will be instrumental in initiating and establishing processes, programs within engineering with considerable focus on scaling for growth and culture retention.
- Partner directly with the CTO, VP’s and Directors and top leadership within R &D as the HRBP with expert knowledge.
- You will build the HR strategy that is relevant for engineering, ensuring that organizational design as well as HR tools and processes are prepared for the dynamic business growth
- You will form effective relationships and partnerships within functions and consult with the leadership team to provide guidance in conjunction with the broader People team.
- You will build the performance review process for distributed and automous teams
- You will analyze trends, data and metrics in partnership with the People team to develop solutions, programs, and opportunities for improvement within engineering.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of team members, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides guidance and input on business all things people related including, workforce planning and succession planning to support the business strategy.
Skills you will bring:
The ideal candidate is someone who is interested in making a significant impact and excels in a fast-paced, high engagement environment with extraordinary desire to innovate. You will be on the front lines working closely with our leaders to be able to provide hands-on and strategic input, insight, and advice with respect to employee relations, coaching/development, compensation, conflict management, organizational development, training and more. You’re comfortable speaking up and driving initiatives forward despite any unexpected roadblocks.
- Minimum of 5+ years HR experience as an HR Business Partner, with experience supporting all levels of leaders.
- Must have at least 2+ years of experience with a global, high growth engineering organization.
- Must have strong experience collaborating with R&D teams, with expertise in flat and distributed organization models (such as Holacracy), and also geographically distributed teams.
- Must be an expert in partnering with R & D leaders across a fast paced engineering organization.
- Must have a working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including organizational design, workforce planning, employee relations, performance acceleration, talent development, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and local employment laws.
- Strong drive and initiative with the ability to self-manage is essential in this role.
- You will have exceptional interpersonal, communication and coaching skills with a proven ability to develop trusting relationships and influence at all levels within the organization to achieve business results
- Demonstrated ability for learning and problem solving, understanding that this is needed even more in a complex, ambiguous, fast-paced and ever-changing environment like Patient Pop.
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need to attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.