Sr. HR Business Partner at iHerb
iHerb is a fast-growing global health and wellness retail leader, focused on offering our Customer earth’s best selection of available natural products, at the best possible value, delivered with the most convenient experience. iHerb is an e-commerce company located in Los Angeles., We are a growth-stage company that is equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Named one of the Top 50 Companies in Los Angeles providing Best Perks and Benefits by Built in LA Business Journal for 2019.
The Sr. Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) will operate as a the driver and consultant in delivering HR solutions to support the specific needs of assigned client groups and overall business objectives. This individual will act as a partner, trusted advisor, coach and business partner. This position requires someone that is anxious to be a change agent and is comfortable in an agile environment. The successful candidate will be comfortable performing both strategic and tactical work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. This individual will work closely with internal counterparts for successful planning and delivery of HR programs and services to the business. The position is located in Pasadena, CA
- Work alongside the Centers of Excellence to develop and implement a comprehensive and integrated people strategy that proactively addresses all major HR areas; talent acquisition, organization development, performance management, talent planning and career development, leadership development, employee communications, compensation and rewards, learning, etc.
- For Example:
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to develop the internal and external recruitment and planning strategies to meet the needs of your assigned clients
- Execute the training and development strategies to close skill “gaps” within the assigned clients
- Leads ongoing succession planning, including cross-training, rotational programs and other activities for the appropriate clients
- Provide contemporary and value-added human resources business delivery; with both high touch, client focused internal consulting, strong metric driven service and transaction support components.
- Provide expert advice and counsel to leaders on all organization and human resources issue
- Lead the implementation of all key people projects for client groups supported
- Proactively partners with the broader HR team to share best practices, HR strategy / delivery.
- Partner with the CHRO to establishes key metrics to drive measure and reinforce high service levels and internal consulting deliverables from the human resources function
- Conducts ongoing reviews of assigned client groups organizational design and proposes changes to enhance operations
- Consults with assigned client groups management in aligning performance management and reward recommendations
- Provides ongoing performance coaching and feedback to assigned client group leaders regarding issues of managerial style, communications, and employee and peer interactions
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional influencing skills
- Adept at consulting and advising leaders on HR related issues to implement appropriate solutions
- Demonstrated success designing and implementing changes using a consistent framework of reference
- High level of self-initiative and sense of urgency coupled with a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management, and partner extremely well with others to get work done
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Google Business Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms) preferred
- Experience with Workday a plus
- Generally requires a minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience in a Human Resources Business Partner and HR Program Management function
- Proven success working with senior leaders to align people
- Experience in strategic workforce planning and organizational design
- Experience managing complex talent management program design, implementation, communication and operations
- Experience building working partnerships with leaders and acting as a trusted advisor for business units on talent issues
- Experience creating and/or implementing enhancements to talent management programs/processes based on relevant best practices, external trends, and data
- Experience implementing and/or utilizing talent management technology
- End global program management and change management experience
- Experience with functional skill management and competency management frameworks
- Worked effectively with Senior Level Executives and leaders at all levels
- Strong global, multinational cultural experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Human Resource Administration or other related field.