Sr HR Business Partner: Operations & CX at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:24 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, August 19, 2020
The Sr. HR Business Partner (HRBP) position is responsible for aligning business objectives with department leaders in both the Operations and Consumer Experience (CX) departments at GOAT Group. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. The Sr. HRBP maintains an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial position, its midrange plans, its culture and its competition.
In this role you will:
- Be the designated HR point of contact for department leaders for both Operations and CX
- Act as the liaison between department leaders and other verticals on the People Team (i.e. Total Rewards, L&D, Workplace Management, Talent Analytics, etc)
- Partner closely with Talent Acquisition partner to ensure teams are staffed and designed appropriately to ensure business objectives can be met in the short and long term
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to department management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs for business units
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
We are looking for:
- 8+ years relevant experience directly supporting senior business/department leaders
- Experience working in multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity & inclusion, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in a startup culture - comfortable with a fast paced, autonomous and unstructured environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description