Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in nearly every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world.
As a Senior Coordinator on our Workplace team, you’ll provide hands-on support for all things Workplace Experience. This includes the reopen & on site support of our new HQ, vendor onboarding and management, process development and streamlining, special department projects, and more. This is an employee facing, service focused role where you will help bring the Tinder culture to life and provide a great workplace experience for all Tinder employees.
We’re looking for someone who understands and operates well in a fast paced startup culture and embraces change and creative problem solving. In addition to supporting the workplace team you will partner with our facilities, IT and security departments to provide a great working environment (remote & on site). This is done with creativity and constant drive to learn new things. The ideal candidate is an organizational rockstar with a passion for building and streamlining processes at scale to ensure a great user experience.
In this role you will:
- Support the day to day operations at our LA HQ, and play a key role in the reopening of our office
- Manage onsite programs and resources including office supplies, food & beverage, mailroom services, etc
- Support the office management team in an administrative capacity, including meeting coordination (scheduling, logistics & set up), tracking expenses, and maintaining communications
- Independently project manage special initiatives surrounding office upgrades, changes and surprises
- Assist with onboarding new hires as our team grows substantially, and be their guide to our physical space
- Facilitate and supports Tinder events
- Work independently at a fast pace, with a strong personal commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Maintain order: you’re well organized, and you keep the rest of your team that way too
This role is great for someone who:
- Is highly agile and comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment
- Always finds a way forward, with or without a roadmap -- and isn’t deterred by bumps along the way
- Thrives when working on projects that haven’t been done before
- Able to prioritize and juggle multiple needs at once
- Builds strong partnerships and leverages connections to get the job done
- Is comfortable dealing with highly confidential information
- Is creative and passionate about the employee experience
- 2 years of experience in workplace operations, facilities, or office management & services
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment and produce innovative solutions
- Must be adaptive and able to prioritize and multi-task, with proven follow-through
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional strength in communication (verbal and written) with demonstrated presentation skills
- Strong relationship management skills at all levels (Junior through C-suite), and the ability to effectively interact with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Demonstrate exceptional judgment and decision making
- Team player who also likes to have some fun at work!
- Based on Tinder’s vaccination policy and considering that this position is an essential in-office support function, the successful candidate is required to be fully-vaccinated against Covid-19 with one of the United States FDA-approved vaccine options. If an exemption and/or accommodation to our vaccination policy is requested, a member of the human resources department will be available to begin the interactive accommodation process.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.