The Role: Sourcer
TubeScience is looking for a talented Sourcer to join our thriving team in Downtown LA!
Who We Are:
TubeScience produces conversion-optimized videos for many of the internet’s largest performance marketers.
Three factors set us apart:
First: TubeScience places a huge premium on speed and data-driven creative decisions. Our in-house teams will develop a concept in the morning, shoot/edit in the afternoon, launch multivariate video experiments in the evening, and iterate the next day based on real-world performance data. So in the weeks or months it takes a traditional creative agency to produce a single video, TubeScience will be on version 15.
Second: All efforts are focused on scalable—rather than one-off—wins. For many clients TubeScience produces 100+ videos per week to support multi-million dollar monthly budgets.
Finally, we operate on a pure pay-for-performance basis, with zero production fees for video. That allows us to focus 100% of our efforts on providing measurable value to partners.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a driven and savvy Sourcer to join our Talent team. As a Sourcer, you support our recruiting team by increasing the candidate pipeline through sourcing quality candidates, assessing qualifications and positioning them appropriately for positions within the company. You stay on the cutting edge of sourcing trends and technology, finding talent through more than just traditional means, and know how to find talent in places that extend beyond LinkedIn and social media. You can routinely deliver great results with little direction, and effectively manage multiple projects and candidates. You can make sense of a lot of information, and help design better ways of sourcing for everyone around you.
What You’ll Do:
- Help build TubeScience’s talent pipeline strategy, enhance referral generation, produce market mapping research, and sourcing campaigns
- Lead the evaluation & recommend strategic sourcing tools, CRM software, and other technology to facilitate our sourcing efforts
- Work with Hiring Managers to target profiles and refine job specifications
- Build lists of viable candidates to ensure pipelines are kept full
- Track metrics to analyze candidate conversions and iterate on approaches
- Ideate and execute on innovative sourcing strategies
- Ensure data is accurate and maintained in our ATS
- 2+ years experience in candidate sourcing, recruiting coordination, recruiting, or talent operations, ideally in a startup environment
- Knowledge of and ability to use a variety of sourcing tools and applicant tracking systems
- Experience developing innovative sourcing strategies for difficult and niche positions
- Great eye for talent with ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- A fierce drive to win, relentlessly pushing to solve the most challenging problems
- Track record of successfully achieving sourcing targets, pipeline quotas, & delivering candidate flows that have led to hires
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Flexible PTO
- Casual Working Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Occasional Work Lunches
- Company Paid Dinner & Lyft during late shifts
- Company SWAG
- Commuter Benefits
- Paid Sick Leave
- Doctor House Call On-Demand