Services Industry Technical Trainer
Interested in helping team members acquire product expertise & certification to ensure ServiceTitan customers get a great experience? The ideal candidate for this role will use their industry expertise to build, deliver and maintain a technical training targeted at ServiceTitan employees & partners.
ServiceTitan’s culture is all about delivering a top-notch & knowledgeable customer experience, and this person will work with other members of the Customer Training Team to raise the baseline level of industry knowledge for ServiceTitan team members to allow them to deliver a consistently superb experience and expertise to our customers.
Services Industry Technical Trainer
The ideal candidate for this role will be a self-starter and must have home services industry expertise with a passion for learning and teaching others.
What you'll do
- Help design & deliver expert-level industry & product training to ServiceTitan team members
- Use product & home services industry expertise to help build “industry-relevant” classes
- Continuously learn “best practices”, new product features & integrations to educate others and provide an exceptional customer experience
- Analyze gaps and recommend approach to achieve consistent industry and product knowledge across ServiceTitan
- Incorporate courses into our learning management system with the help of our E-Learning team
- Deliver engaging courses, both on-site and remotely with online tools
- Ensure all demos, examples & approaches to training courses emphasize the “best practices” of home services industries
- Train other ServiceTitan team members on how to educate their customers using ServiceTitan Training resources
- Assist with special projects as assigned at the discretion of team management
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience in the home services industry
- Excellent communication, presentation, inter-personal & project management skills
- Team player attitude and eagerness to keep ServiceTitan (and our customers) on the cutting edge by learning with new technologies & instructional approaches
- Excellent ability to multi-task the development and execution of multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to deliver customer-focused training during peak periods.
- Ability to work a variable schedule with the willingness to travel up to 25%
- Experience using ServiceTitan software
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience in delivery & maintenance of software training
- Ability to meet with key stakeholders and appropriately influence them during the project management process
- Ability to write business correspondence and technical documentation
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Company for 2017
Inc. 5000 – America’s Fastest Growing Companies 2017
Forbes - Next Billion-Dollar Startup List 2017