Senior Technical Recruiter at Fair
In Talent Acquisition, we partner with hiring managers as trusted advisors and consultants with deep subject matter expertise that we leverage to help them build teams that will help them achieve their goals, and help the company reach new heights. We are a team of savvy, process-oriented TA nerds that love to solve challenging recruiting problems.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter reporting to the Vice President, Talent Acquisition, you will design and implement recruiting strategies to identify and attract qualified candidates for our Engineering and Product teams. You’ll partner with leads across the Engineering and Product organizations to evaluate candidate experience, the recruiting processes, and source top talent. You will draw on knowledge of recruiting and technology, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
- Lead full lifecycle recruiting throughout the hiring process, including sourcing, prospecting, interviewing, pipeline management to, offer negotiations, and closing of candidates across technical and niche technical roles
- Conduct direct sourcing of candidates utilizing standard and creative techniques such as mining of recruiting sites, internal and external databases, social media tools and search engines, prospecting of target candidates or companies, networking, referrals, etc.
- Maintain a high attention to detail when entering data into our applicant tracking system so that we can make data-driven decisions
- Create and regularly report on recruiting metrics and KPIs to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process, so that at any time all stakeholders know where we currently stand and how we can improve
- Work with hiring managers to design interview panels, build strong assessment criteria and maintain strict process adherence
- Be the expert on market trends and competitive landscape, using market intelligence as a driver of sourcing strategy
- Partner with industry and community technical organizations to promote the Fair brand and technical career offerings
- Design recruiting strategies that align with business objectives within Fair’s technology organization
- Be a strategic partner to Engineering, Product and Data leaders by providing market insights and develop strategies to improve offer acceptance rates
- 6+ related technical recruiting experience in a full-time, high growth tech environment with additional experience in start-up and agency recruiting
- Exceptional communication skills: You're great in any medium (phone, email, text) - concise yet warm; you never leave candidates wondering where they are in the process
- Sourcing: You can spot good talent or know the right boolean strings to find good talent and customize your outreach to each individual
- Process-oriented: You know that if it isn't in the Applicant Tracking System, then it didn't happen
- Collaboration: You leverage your expertise to help hiring managers make better decisions, even if that means not getting the hire. You know when to speak up and how to manage up
- Technology: You possess a knowledge base of technology skill-sets including programming languages, web technologies, and software development processes
- You possess well-developed assessment, negotiation and collaboration skills