We are building the future of freight
Mothership's groundbreaking technology is unlocking the world's potential by making freight delivery more efficient. Founded in 2017, we're backed by some of venture capital's best investors and have already become the logistics backbone for many of today's most innovative companies.
To double down on that success, we’re looking for highly driven and detail-oriented individuals looking to add value, solve problems and join a rocket ship. If that's you, come help us reshape logistics. Together we'll replace tired and comfortable incumbents with a modern marketplace built around speed, ease of use, and fairness.
As a Senior Technical Recruiter, reporting directly to the Director of Talent, you'll get to attract, hire, and retain the best talent from around the world and work closely with the engineering and product department to guide our company through tremendous growth.
The ideal individual for this position is someone who relishes the opportunity to develop and execute sourcing strategies to build a robust candidate pipeline and fill the highest priority hiring needs with the best possible candidates.
What you'll get to do
- You will use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess and hire top-of-class engineering and product talent
- Drive sourcing strategy recommendations for a variety of technical roles
- Be a thought partner with leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that redefine the way we recruit talent
- Act as an advocate for both client and candidate throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow ups resulting in a best in class candidate and client experience
- Partner closely with hiring managers throughout recruitment cycle from identification, assessment through offer
What success looks like in this role
- 5+ years of recruiting experience
- A recent track record of hiring top-tier, hard to find, engineering and product candidates
- Comfortable identifying, engaging, and closing passive candidates
- You thrive at building collaborative relationships across a dynamic organization
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and can influence at all levels
- Results oriented with superior research and sourcing skills
- A passion for embracing diversity in your hiring process
- You put candidate experience at the forefront of everything you do
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) is preferred
Perks and Benefits
Highly competitive salary and employee stock options
Full health, dental and vision insurance coverage
Unlimited paid time off
Work at our bright, window filled, open floor plan office in Culver City, CA
Equipped with the latest technology
Culture at Mothership
We’re an ambitious, endlessly curious, and open-minded group. Our team is passionate about our mission and eager to produce work at the highest level. The office is upbeat and supportive, because we care about each other and believe positive momentum equals better outcomes.
If this sounds like a place you’d be a great addition to, let’s chat.
Read Full Job Description