Senior Technical Recruiter at Zwift
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we're looking for:
As a Senior Technical Recruiter at Zwift, you will partner with our Hiring Managers and Recruiting team to attract, source, and hire technical talent here in Long Beach. With your expertise, you will inform the business on best hiring practices, showcasing how Zwift holds candidate experience to the utmost importance. You will be instrumental in making sure Zwift scales the right way in order to deliver amazing game experiences for our customers.
What you’ll do:
- Source and qualify passive engineering talent
- Review and qualify all incoming applications for our technical verticals
- Provide craft mentorship to other recruiters here at Zwift
- Continue building candidate experience with new programs (ex. New Grad Programs, Internship Programs, etc.)
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience, focusing on technical recruitment
- Experience setting up recruiting best practices, or defining a candidate’s interview journey experience
- Strong knowledge with LinkedIn Recruiter, Boolean, or Dark Web
- Experience with Greenhouse, or other similar ATS tools
- Process driven and data informed - you know your way around Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience networking and building relationships, from coworkers to passive candidates
- Experience with stakeholder/client management
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.