Senior Technical Recruiter
Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring!
We are adding a Senior Technical Recruiter to help us scale and double in size for 2019. The ideal candidate isn't afraid of shifting needs and priorities and will provide full cycle recruiting support for our tech team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career in a hyper growth organization while adding to an extraordinary talent team.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process from sourcing, pipeline management, to offer negotiation and closing for technical and very niche technical roles.
- Creatively source candidates from multiple channels including referrals, research, cold outbound, networking events, and utilizing our robust sourcing platforms as resources.
- Regularly meet with hiring managers and stakeholders to keep searches on track.
- Maintain a high attention to detail when entering data into our applicant tracking system so that we can make data-driven decisions.
- Design interview panels, build strong assessment criteria and make sure we stick to our process.
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle technical recruiting at high-growth tech companies. We're a small team and it will be all hands on deck initially.
- Exceptional communication skills: You're great on the phone. Your emails are concise, yet warm. And you never leave candidates wondering where they are in the process.
- Process-oriented: You know that if it isn't in the Applicant Tracking System (we use Greenhouse), then it didn't happen.
- Collaborative teammate: You leverage your expertise to help hiring managers make better decisions, even if that means not getting the hire. You know when to speak up and how to manage up.
- Comfortable moving extremely fast with high volume: Experience managing 8-10+ technical jobs at once.
- Solid experience in partnering effectively with all types of teams and levels of professionals.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.