Senior Talent Executive at Cameo
At Cameo, we make impossible connections possible. Our platform allows fans to get personalized messages from their favorite comedians, actors, athletes, and more.... not gonna lie, it’s pretty magical. And now we’re looking for passionate, hardworking humans to help take Cameo to the next level.
🚀 Our #Fameo means everything to us. Join a stellar team of smart, curious, and driven individuals, and experience a rocketship from its earliest days.
📈 Best in class. We’ve been named one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups to Work For, voted one of America’s Best Startup Employers by Forbes, and the #1 Most Innovative Social Media Company by Fast Company.
🌎 Work from anywhere. We’re a global company with an entirely distributed team… so as long as you’ve got WiFi, let’s connect.
💰Get all good stuff. Health insurance, 401(K), access to resources of a top tech incubator, and opportunities to connect with Talent on Cameo (looking @ you, Snoop Dogg).
Come to work every day knowing your efforts will have a material impact, shaping the direction of the next outstanding tech company!About the role:
This is a quota-driven sales role in which you will help acquire and onboard talent to enable them to connect with their fans, raise money for charity, and build an additional revenue stream for themselves. Your extensive sales experience with talent in the entertainment industry will lead you to be a role model and inspiring leader in the Cameo Talent Org.
In this role, you will strategically acquire talent to join Cameo through relationships you create, partnerships you build, and direct outreach - onboarding well-known Talent every month. Cameo is a magnificent place for talent and fans, and you will educate talent on the value proposition of joining Cameo and provide a premier experience for talent. You must have a tremendous Talent IQ, be deeply passionate about the entertainment world, and have the ability to identify who will be the best talent for Cameo. Does this sound like you? If so, come join the fastest growing marketplace company in the US!What you’ll be doing:
- Make a significant impact on our talent acquisition efforts, acquiring hall-of-famers, and various other talents across entertainment, music, and sports.
- Creating detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from finding a potential client to securing a deal with the Talent
- Unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turning them into long-term partnerships.
- Access your network, without fear of being told ‘no’, and using our current sales processes to go outside of your network.
- Collaborate with your peers to help them get major wins across the finish line.
- Use Salesforce extensively to stay organized.
- Make an immediate impact in partnering with agents, managers, and publicists in order to onboard their clients.
- Leverage new product/SKU launches as a catalyst to bring on new talent.
- Use referrals as a valuable and scalable resource to acquire more talent.
- Participate in cross-functional initiatives with other departments, leveraging your insight and experience to improve various channels within the business.
- 5+ years of quota-driven Sales experience in Entertainment or High Tech industry
- Exemplify all of our core values, most importantly, “Run Through Walls” and “Roll Out the Red Carpet”.
- You have a history of proven success in sales (progressive career, promotions, exceeding quotas/targets etc)
- You bring humility and compassion to work daily.
- You are receptive to feedback, mentoring, strategic realignment when needed, and lead with no ego.
- Ability to adapt to a culture of an ever-growing rocketship company that embraces and commits to change.
- Make work fun coming in with a sense of humor and a positive work ethic
- Salesforce CRM experience
- Bachelor’s degree in the entertainment industry (music, film, TV, dance, music, theatre, etc)
- Deep experience in the Talent and entertainment industry (agency, management, appearance bookers, etc)
- 2+ years of experience identifying emerging talent and partnering with brands, networks, platforms, management firms, and agencies.
Cameo is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for every person who walks through our doors. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Cameo celebrates and embraces diversity.