Senior Sourcer at GOAT Group
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:06 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Talent Acquisition is a core strategic driver of GOAT Group’s future growth and success. We are looking for a Senior Sourcer who can help execute against complex searches across leadership, technology, diversity, and more. As the first Senior Sourcer on the Talent Acquisition team, you will work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop creative strategies to find the best talent globally and invest time into pipelining passive candidates through a highly engaged approach.
- Help define, design, and implement a sourcing function at GOAT Group
- Pipeline passive talent for a variety of leadership, technology, business, diversity, and global searches
- Be a key member of intake meetings with hiring managers and recruiters
- Create an engaging and thoughtful sourcing strategy and process that is scalable
- Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement
- At least 3 years of sourcing and recruitment experience
- Proven experience in identifying senior level candidates
- Experience partnering with team and clients, including senior management
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with stakeholders and cross-functional partners
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description