Our People and Workplace Experience team is key to the growth of GOAT Group as the company continues to expand globally. Through our innovative programs and data-driven strategies, the company is committed to building a culture that is inclusive, cooperative and motivating. As a member of this team, you will play an indispensable part in our company's future by matching talent to the right roles as well as cultivating an environment in which all of our employees – across our warehouses, Flight Club retail stores and corporate teams – are able to thrive.
GOAT Group is looking for a Senior Sourcer to join our People team. The ideal candidate has creative sourcing or recruiting experience and a passion for people, brand, and candidate experience. As the first creative focused Senior Sourcer on the team you will work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop strategies to find the best creative talent globally, and invest time into pipelining passive creative candidates through a highly engaged approach. In order to be successful in this role you need a strong eye for emerging design and creative talent.
In this role you will:
- Help define and implement creative sourcing at GOAT Group
- Pipeline passive talent for a variety of leadership and creative searches
- Be an active member of intake meetings with hiring managers and recruiters
- Create an engaging and thoughtful sourcing strategy and process that is scalable
- Support an exemplary candidate experience at every stage of the process
- Proactively recommend and drive process improvements that impact candidate identification and engagement
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of recruitment or sourcing experience
- 3+ years of sourcing experience across complex creative roles
- Strong eye for emerging design and creative talent
- Proven experience in identifying senior level candidates
- Experience hiring creative talent for design-centric companies
- Knowledge of creative search and tools expertise
- Experience partnering with the hiring team and stakeholders, including senior management
- Demonstrated track record of building working relationships with leaders and cross-functional partners
- Experience working with tools like Working Not Working, Dribble, Behance, etc
- Passion and knowledge about the sneakers or streetwear industry is a plus!
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description