Greater LA Area
Team and Role Overview:
At Relativity, we re-imagine the way rockets are built and flown. We are redefining design, manufacturing and operational processes, to create the first 21st-century aerospace company. We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our growing team at our headquarters in Los Angeles. As a Senior Recruiter at Relativity, you will be responsible for finding and hiring the right talent for us to achieve our ambitious goals. You will report directly to the Vice President of Operations.
The Mission/Outcomes and Objectives:
To support our mission to re-imagine the way rockets are built and flown, as a Senior Technical Recruiter, you will partner closely with our hiring managers and manage the entire recruiting process. You will get to know your team and their fascinating projects—helping key teams by sourcing, interviewing, negotiating offers, and on-boarding the right people. Your main objective is to find and hire the amazing talent that meets Relativity’s high bar for qualifications and mindset.
In addition to recruiting, you will assist with interview training, recruiting process optimization, and the implementation of new tools—all while providing an exceptional candidate experience, consistent with our company values. Participation in networking events, career fairs, and some travel to our test and launch sites may be required.
To be successful in this role, you should thrive in ambiguity and you are able to drive your projects to completion. Previous work experience at an aerospace company or in a hardware environment with rapid growth is a plus. You should have at least 5 years of experience in full-cycle, in-house recruiting, where you have implemented new processes and tools for a seamless, effective recruiting process.
Flexibility in your ability to hire for a broad variety of specialized skills will be key: You will support Software, Hardware, Manufacturing, Operations and other functional areas and enable Relativity to juggle multiple hiring priorities at the same time.
Minimum Required Skills and Competencies
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle, in-house recruiting
- A successful track record of sourcing passive candidates and filling senior level roles
- Experience in hiring for diverse skill sets in Software, Hardware, Manufacturing and Operations
- Proven experience for implementing and continuously improving recruiting processes
- Knowledge of various recruiting tools such as applicant tracking systems (Lever, Greenhouse), LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency using the Microsoft Suite
Preferred Skills and Competencies
- Experience implementing and scaling applicant tracking systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excited about working in a high-tech environment and being a recruiting partner to technical experts
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description