Senior Recruiter - Government Technology
What You'll Do:
- Own the full cycle recruiting process for Government Relations teams at Bird including sourcing, interviewing & closing candidates
- Develop a structured interview process for each role, to ensure that we are measuring the most relevant skills in a consistent way across all candidates
- Work in partnership with an HRBP to determine headcount, priority & profile alignment.
- Own a debrief process post interview to align hiring teams on hiring decisions
- Navigate candidates & managers through a complex compensation program that includes understanding equity value & mechanics in a high growth environment
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to optimize the experience of the manager & interview team
- Partner with a coordination team to optimize the candidate scheduling & on-site experience
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting, preferably in a growth or start up environment
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Experience in scoping new roles to develop job descriptions, interview process & success rubrics for jobs new to our business and to the world
- Experience in volume hiring, prioritization and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.