Senior Recruiter, Finance/Analytics at Tinder
| Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:12 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, February 15, 2022
Tinder started on a college campus in 2012 and broke down the barriers - geographic, historical, cultural - that limit who we meet. We went from 1 swipe to 1 billion swipes a day in 2 years. No technology grows that fast unless it fills a powerful, unmet human need. Today, Tinder is the world’s most popular app for meeting new people. The app is available in 190 countries and 40+ languages; it’s been downloaded more than 450 million times, led to 65 billion matches, and is the highest-grossing non-gaming app globally. There’s never been a more exciting time at Tinder - we are on a course to redefine how people meet and connect!
At this time, we are looking for a Finance & Analytics Recruiter to help define how we recruit talent as we continue to grow at Tinder. You will support multiple functions, including the Finance, Analytics and Data Science departments, and partner closely with the Recruiting Lead to hire and implement the best business practices.
Additionally, you will craft and implement hiring strategies for various prioritized Analytics roles, identify how we attract the best talent for the organization, and initiatives to improve current processes.
This role will report and partner directly to our Recruiting Lead and sit on our Business Recruitment pod.
In this role, you will:
- You have at least 4+ years of proven experience running full-cycle recruitment.
- Partner with the Finance & Analytics/Data Science hiring managers to identify, build and implement effective recruiting strategies to engage the most vital talent.
- Craft and implement end-to-end recruiting strategies – including sourcing, attracting diverse talent, and closing strategies (negotiations and extending offers).
- Establish and maintain significant partnerships with cross-functional partners (e.g., Recruiting, HRBPs, etc.)
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management.
- Use pipeline data and market insights to influence hiring decisions and proactively share data-centric updates with internal partners.
- Act as an advocate for both the business and candidates throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch-points and providing diligent follow-through, resulting in an excellent candidate experience.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the company's long-range growth, including collaborating closely with hiring managers to build an outstanding interview process and experience.
- Demonstrable experience with full-cycle Finance & Analytics/Data Science recruitment.
- Demonstrable track record to source and build candidate pipelines using Recruitment Tools (LinkedIn, Social Media, or other social/Alumni/Finance/Analytics & Data Science Groups).
- Shown success in sourcing and closing talent in a high-growth environment within the technology industry.
- You thrive at building collaborative relationships across a dynamic organization.
- Organized, able to work in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple tasks, and adapt to business priorities that change quickly.
- Experience with an ATS (Lever or Greenhouse).