Senior People Business Partner, Corporate Functions at sweetgreen
Senior People Business Partner, Corporate Functions
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 3,500 team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means..
What You'll Do:
- Serve as a strategic partner to senior leadership focused on a broad-based and transformational talent agenda to recruit, develop, and retain talent
- Develop and execute best practices to promote employee engagement and build the talent pipeline
- Provide proactive and strategic guidance and support for organizational planning (e.g., job design, workforce planning, structure) and development initiatives
- Provide advice and counsel to managers and employees on all talent related issues, including but not limited to performance related issues, succession planning, recognition and rewards, performance improvement, and terminations
- Educate clients on compensation practices, performance management, career development, and other people programs and policies
Desired Experience + Traits:
- 10+ years’ of HR experience as a strategic partner, with organizational development / talent management Center of Excellence experience
- Strong organizational development background
- Highly collaborative style
- Strong change management experience
- Experience leading teams, including virtual teams
- Experience partnering across corporate functions, experience with technology organizations preferred
- PHR/ SPHR Certification preferred
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Our annual Impact Retreat offsite
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.