Senior Manager, Total Rewards at TigerConnect
LOCATION: Santa Monica, CA
TITLE: Senior Manager, Total Rewards
REPORTS TO: Senior Manager, People Operations
At Tigerconnect, we’re on a mission to transform and improve communication and workflow in hospitals and the healthcare industry overall. This is without a doubt a tall task, but one that we believe is possible with the right group of dedicated, thoughtful trailblazers. Today some of the largest organizations rely on TigerConnect to send millions of messages every day, and to sleep well at night knowing their messages are safe. We’re a fun, hungry, innovative group of people who are passionate about transforming the way individuals and organizations communicate.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Total Rewards to join the People Team and help take our benefits, compensation, and analytics programs to the next level as we scale. The Total Rewards Manager will have direct ownership of our Total Rewards strategy and interface with the extended People Leadership Team and Executive Team; including preparing materials for the CEO, CFO and TigerConnect Board.
What you'll own
- Design and implement compensation packages and bonus/commission programs that incentivize our high-performing team to achieve new heights
- Identify market trends and develop total rewards strategic plans
- interface directly with the SVP, People and executive team to implement best-practice changes
- Own TigerConnect’s compensation cycles, planning for both annual and ad hoc adjustments throughout the year
- Create resources for managers to better understand our total rewards philosophies and processes
- Work with our best-in-class benefits broker to create compelling benefits and wellness plans that increase employee engagement, health, and retention
- Work alongside Talent Acquisition and People to draft job descriptions and complete job analyses and classifications
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of total rewards programs
- Utilize multiple data sources to implement compensation and benefits best practices
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of related experience in total rewards or compensation
- Ability to present and communicate at executive levels
- Knack for driving outcomes, even when there is ambiguity
- Familiarity with administration of executive and pre-IPO equity incentives
- Strong analytic ability and proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of best practices in the total rewards space
- Knowledge of market data tools and ability to use the data to inform decisions
- Experience using a Human Capital Management or compensation/benefits system
- Ability to be cross-functionally collaborative with employees and teams at all levels
What you bring to the table
- You deal with ambiguity well, but drive towards best practices and outcomes
- You have a personal passion for data presentation
- You have an analytical mindset and an ability to use data to drive insights and recommendations
- You have demonstrated success in a fast-moving environment, fast-growing technology companies
Who We Are:
TigerConnect is healthcare’s most widely adopted communication platform – uniquely modernizing care collaboration among doctors, nurses, care teams, and patients. TigerConnect is the only solution that combines a consumer-like user experience for both clinical and patient communication with serious security, privacy, and clinical workflow requirements that today’s healthcare organizations demand. TigerConnect accelerates productivity, reduces costs, and improves patient outcomes. Trusted by more than 7,000 healthcare organizations, TigerConnect maintains 99.99% verifiable uptime and processes more than 10 million messages each day. We are recognized as a top Cyber Security Company to Know, one of the 5 Sizzling Silicon Beach Startups to Watch by Entrepreneur, Best Places to Work in Healthcare 5 years in a row (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019) and Built In LA’s 2021 Best Places to Work, Best Midsize Companies to Work, Best Paying Companies and Best Perks & Benefits.
Why We’re Different:
- We are the largest provider of clinical communication and collaboration solutions in the U.S.
- We're making much-needed, major changes in the healthcare industry - allowing nurses and doctors to treat more patients, more quickly
- Prime office space in the major tech ecosystems of California - Silicon Beach and Silicon Valley - each complete with a loaded fridge and tons of other perks (think rock climbing wall, food trucks, yoga, happy hours & more)
- An opportunity to work closely with a proven executive team, board, and serial entrepreneurs (www.tigerconnect.com/about)
- A fun environment that embraces a “work hard-play hard” culture
- We have team members that love what they do and are willing to go the extra mile to help clients, support the company's rapid growth, and ultimately optimize healthcare workflows
- This is a full time opportunity with a competitive salary, medical benefits, and 401K matching plan
TigerConnect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to TigerConnect without first entering into a written contract with TigerConnect will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.