At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other minority groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role:
GoodRx is seeking a seasoned HRIS Manager to serve as subject matter expert on the Workday Core HCM, business process design, security administration, compensation set up and reporting/analytics. This individual be responsible for ensuring the platform is set up and utilized to the full potential, involving heavy testing during the implementation, launch and ongoing user trainings/support. This individual should be comfortable supporting Workday third party integrations and reporting capabilities.
- Ensure Workday procedures and workflows follow best practices for benefits administration, payroll, reporting annual performance reviews, compensation programs etc.
- Develop project plans and monitor HRIS initiatives
- Plan and monitor progress of external partners supporting Workday initiatives
- Responsible for all Workday administrative responsibilities with a focus on data integrity
- Own day to day relationship with Workday and Workday partners
- Identify risks or opportunities and propose process improvements
- Develop, implement and modify software based on changing business requirements
- Maintain internal database files and develop custom reports as requested
- Ensure compliance with all employment and benefit laws
Skills and Experience:
- Expert knowledge of Workday compensation, organizational development, performance management, and employee engagement programs
- Workday certification and familiar with ADP payroll (preferred)
- Ability to translation business priorities into HR strategies
- Discretion managing confidential data and information
- Experience facilitating user trainings across workday portals
- Experience in a high growth and fast-paced startup environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to partner across departments and teams
- Strong working knowledge of core HR disciplines, systems, and processes including
- Track record of helping individuals and teams develop, grow, and succeed
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description